Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hydrangea Heights and Tomato Town

Life is good in Hyrdrangea Heights. It's looking like I'll have the most blooms since we've lived here. Last year I believe there were 2 pretty good sized ones and 1 teeny, but this year looks like I'll have about 10 bigguns. The first year we lived here I got clever and cut it way back. I think it's taken this long to recover.

The news in Tomato Town isn't maybe so good. The plants are getting bigger, but no sign of blooms. I am afraid they don't get enough sun. But, that's why they're in pots. They may have to be moved to a sunnier spot, altough that's hard to find in our shady yard. At least I still have the yummy smell of the tomato leaves to enjoy, even if I have to buy the tomatoes at the Farmer's Market.

No comments: