Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Life Began In a Garden

Welcome to my new blog! I take way too many pictures of the plants in our yard and love to look back at them to see how things have changed. Rather than select a few for our regular blog, I decide to create one just for garden stuff. I wish I'd started this when we moved in almost three years ago. I love a good before and after comparison! :) Since I didn't, I'll add some old information first and then start adding current pictures. Somehow, in the pandemonium of combining households, painting, and unpacking, I did not get ANY pictures of what the backyard looked like when we moved in. I thought it was wonderful. Woodsy and wild, I thought. David thought it should be tamed. It took me a while to come to the conclusion that it was not woodsy, so much as neglected. Once we were on the same page on that matter, work began and hasn't stopped.

No comments: